20 Liter Mannol 0W-40 LEGEND+ESTER 7901
Additional_Recommended_Applications for AMG
- A unique bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) base with an expanded range of viscous and temperature properties ensures effective engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in city mode, in highway mode, as well as at increased load (when driving on the road, uphill, with a trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures:
- Due to its excellent washing-dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts and turbochargers clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Low viscosity bi-synthetic base (PAO + esters) and a highly effective additive package provide reliable cold start in the most severe conditions, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- Due to the exceptional strength of the oil film created by the ester components, it has excellent anti-seize, anti-wear and anti-friction properties, which allows to save fuel and, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increase engine life even in "start-stop" driving modes;
- It is used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km) and conventional;
- Due to the high thermo-oxidative stability, it effectively resists aging;
- Has increased resistance to fuel of variable quality and effectively resists liquefaction by fuel.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines (with and without turbocharging) a wide fleet of cars (cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks of European and other manufacturers), where the performance level of API SN / CH-4 and lower, as well as ACEA A3/B3/B4.
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, BMW, VW cars, which impose additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).